- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
A good way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia is to visit our Staff blog. If at any time you get stuck, feel free to write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
-- Sarah Manley
Spongebob100: Thank you, I really need your help with SatAM: Crossover
Spongebob100: HEY! My shows are rated G, not M
Spongebob100: I want my Shows to be Rated G, just to be safe
Spongebob100: I said my shows will be classified by G. There will be no Killing & no Bad Words, got it?
Spongebob100: Sorry, but I don't know how, maybe you can help me with the Pics
Spongebob100: Ok, good luck with that
Spongebob100: Ok, so who do you want to invite?
Spongebob100:' Hi there, can you make a picture with the Sonic the Hedgehog Title Screen with Spongebob Squarepants replacing Sonic & the word "Crossover under the words "Sonic the Hedgehog". It's gonna be a Great Title for the "Sonic the Hedgehog: Crossover" Series.
SB100: Hi there, I wonder where have you been. Maybe you can return once you've come back.
SB100: Hi D - Story, welcome back.
DeStroyer I'm KingKong20x6, and is Spongebob100 around cause I want him to do my Sonic Underground crossover episode called: Dr. Zomboss's Return! Do you have any idea where he is?
Hey D - Stroy, could you look at my post on this wiki please?
A girl that loves Kenny to death! 08:07, May 3, 2014 (UTC)KennyRulz244444